Invest in property using the funds from frozen or dormant workplace or personal pensions. With a SSAS (Small Self-Administered Scheme) pension or a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension), you are able to invest in commercial property. You can also invest indirectly in residential property. There are a number of ways you can invest in residential property in a hands of manner. For example, via the SSAS loanback from the pension to your company or via hands-off property investing. TLPI are property and pension experts.